What is the Creative Life Project?
The Creative Life Project provides a fresh, holistic perspective on one of our most powerful human traits, Creativity.
The purpose of the Creative Life Project is to teach you to use your Creativity as a tool to build your best life.
Each of us has the potential to create a vision for the life we want to live vs. a life others think we should live. Learning to discover and develop our creative power is fundamental to creating this vision. The Creative Life Project provides the tools you need to overcome the many forms of resistance you’ll face as you work to turn your vision into reality.
Using Creativity as a tool to build your best life supports personal and professional growth, individual well-being, entrepreneurial innovation, and creative cultural development.
Who’s it for?
The content is for motivated individuals wanting to learn about and improve the expression of their Creativity to enrich their lives, and the lives of those they may influence, including family, friends, students, and business collogues.
How Do I benefit?
Your most significant benefit is a new Creative life Mindset. Once you’ve adopted a new perspective on Creativity, and understand the essential role it plays in living your best life, you have the tools to meaningfully express yourself. Creatively expressing yourself in meaningful ways will enrich your life and promote your well-being.
Additionally, you will actually have a fundamental understanding of Creativity in general and specifically your own Creativity considerably beyond common myths and misconceptions. This put you in a position to recognize and support people you influence who are struggling with their own creative challenges. And you’ll know how to provide this support with creative civility.
- If you are a parent, you can provide your children with the background, support, and encouragement to discover, develop, and express their own creative powers. Having this knowledge gives your children a competitive advantage in a world where Creativity is among the most sought after soft skill by businesses. Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, and Genetic Engineering are changing our culture and the way we live our lives. The people who can recognize and solve problems with creative vision are the ones who will flourish in our rapidly changing technological world.
- If you are a teacher, you can incorporate your understanding of Creativity into the way you work with kids to understand and enrich their Creativity and creative explorations. As a teacher, you are on the front line of either encouraging or depressing the creative development and expression of your students. If you’re involved in a STEM program, you already know 4 C’s of collaboration, creativity, communication, and critical thinking. All of these elements are incorporated into the Hack Your Creativity Program and add a new level of depth to how they work together to support creative expression.
- If you are a business leader, entrepreneur, or manager, you face the daily challenge of fulfilling the purpose of business as defined by Peter Drucker, “The purpose of a business is to create and keep a customer.” Creativity, collaboration, communications, and critical thinking are no longer optional. Innovations are creative solutions to problems and challenges. Business people need a comprehensive understanding of their individual creative potentials and the ability to develop and express them in service of critical business goals. This requires a holistic understanding of Creativity if it’s to be developed as a long term sustainable business resource and competitive advantage.
What’s Being Offered?
Information products and services include courses, activities, challenges, events. videos, software, and coaching directed at encouraging and supporting individual creative expression for life.
How do I get started?
Your Creativity is under attack. Its’ been under attack since you were a kid.
To counteract this reality, the Creative Life Project offers a program to dispose of the cloud of confusion surrounding Creativity and guide you through a process of adopting a new Creative Life Mindset.
The program is called Hack Your Creativity.
What is the Hack Your Creativity Process?
The Hack Your Creativity process helps reconnect you with your Creative Self in three phases.
- Discover and Learn about the essential elements of your Creativity and revive the relationship with your Creative Self.
- Develop your Creative Self by building a Creative Life Mindset and learning to use the life skills of being creative.
- Express your Creative Self by practicing the life skills of being creative to transform your creative thoughts into things.